Saturday, October 4, 2008

Signed Copies of Omnibus on Ebay?

After being asked how to get a signed copy of Omnibus again (this is happening more and more), I had a conversation with a few friends who said; "try Ebay!"

As strange as it sounds (and it does sound strange), I thought I'd give it a go, since they take care of calculating shipping, providing a place to list it and auction details and such. [Here's the link]

This is really just a way for me to start experimenting, to find out what works and to help raise capitol so I can continue to do this and prove that a new(ish) independent author can actually work full time as a writer and afford more than a card board box and a strict diet of cat food.

I'm completely open to suggestions, however, and I'd like to hear from you about this idea or any others you have in mind.

For unsigned copies you can currently order from Lulu.com (the link is on the right hand side of the site), or wait until I'm finished setting up with Amazon.com, which will be sometime just before Christmas.

I hope this is a solution that works for a few people. If not, I'd love it if someone comes up with a better idea.

Again, thank you to everyone whose slowly making all this happen for me, I love my readers and anyone who has emailed me about the books can tell you I take their thoughts seriously and answer their (non-plot related), questions thoroughly. It's my pleasure to entertain you.

RL

No comments: