Monday, November 24, 2008

Announcing: Spinward Fringe Frontline

Am I excited about this book? I honestly can't express how insanely enthusiastic I feel about this Broadcast. It's the fourth book in the Spinward Fringe Series, and I know I've said this before but EVERYTHING COMES TOGETHER IN THIS BOOK!

If there was a unified theory to the Spinward Fringe Series it would be found in this book. The questions some people have had since the First Light Chronicles Limbo (the second book in that series, included in the First Light Chronicles Omnibus) are answered. Think Eden IV, think characters working to come back together for the first time in hundreds of pages, think universe changing.

That's what you'll see in this book right along with some solid characterization from characters I know for a fact fans have been looking to see. I get emails every time I release a book, and positive or negative I listen. The emails I recieved after releasing Spinward Fringe Triton told me one thing more than any other; The great big risks I took with the story in Triton paid off. People are thrilled with the latest release.

When will Spinward Fringe Frontline be released? I'm doing everything I can to get this out before the end of 2008, but I have to warn you: I'm a little over half way finished and it looks like this book will be longer and more intricate than any that has come before.

Triton set a new scene for many of our characters, and now that I've expanded the universe and moved to a whole new sand box with the story I'm going to tell a bigger tale that comes with a solid dose of creative dialogue and character interaction that I'm enjoying so much that I've once again completely lost my objectivity.

Enough going on about this book, it's time I get back to work.

I have to send out a big thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far, I greatly appreciate everyone who follows me on this journey. Remember; if you, the readers weren't there, I'd still write this but it would take a lot longer to complete each edition since I'd have to split my time with another endeavor. You guys keep me writing full time, and not a day goes by that I don't love singing for my dinner to this crowd.

RL

Will Spinward Fringe Frontline be the last book in the series? No.

No comments: